OEM719 Multi-Frequency GNSS Receiver
The OEM719 is a multi-frequency, backward compatible Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) receiver. It is form factor and pin compatible with NovAtel’s popular OEM615™ and OEM617™ form factors.
With 555 channels available, the OEM719 is capable of tracking all current and upcoming constellation and satellite signals, including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS and IRNSS.
The OEM719 is scalable to offer sub-meter to centimeter level positioning, and is field upgradable to all OEM7® family firmware options. Options include NovAtel CORRECT™ with RTK for centimetre level real-time positioning, GLIDE® for decimetre level pass-to-pass accuracy and SPAN® for continuous 3D position, velocity and attitude.
- 555 channel all-constellation multi-frequency positioning solution
- Multi-channel L-Band supports TerraStar correction services
- Advanced interference visualization and mitigation features
- Firmware solutions including RTK, GLIDE®, STEADYLINE®, SPAN® and ALIGN®
- Simple to integrate, small form-factor with 20 g vibration performance rating
- Compatible with existing OEM719 integrations
|General Info||Length (mm)||71|
|Typical Power Consumption||0.9|
|Signal Tracking||GPS||L1 C/A, L1C, L2C, L2P, L5|
|GLONASS||L1, L2, L3, L5|
|BeiDou||B1l, B1C, B2a, B2b, B2l, B3l|
|Galileo||E1, E5 AltBOC, E5a, E5b, E6|
|QZSS||L1 C/A, L1C, L2C, L5, LEX|
|L-Band||up to 5 channels|
|Number of Com Ports||LVCMOS||3|
|Single Point L1||1.5 m|
|Single Point L1/L2||1.2 m|
|DGPS (code)||40 cm|
|TerraStar-C PRO||2.5 cm|
|RTK||1 cm + 1 ppm|