NovAtel Application Suite - Beta Release
NovAtel Application Suite is currently in public beta.
We are working with our partners and customers to improve upon our new software. We appreciate hearing your experiences with our beta applications, and are using your feedback to inform and prioritize our roadmap.
Driven by your input and our own desire to deliver an exceptional product, we continue to add new features and refinements as we move towards our first official release.
Features coming soon:
- Satellite Tracking and Frequency Visualization
- Improved Dynamic SPAN configuration
- Chinese and Russian language
- Linux support
- Dynamic dashboard
- Accessibility updates with specific support for colour blind customers
OEM7 users are welcome to participate with our development process. Our software is stable, reliable, responsive and ready for use, and we encourage OEM7 users to try the software and participate in our development process.
You can download the software below, so please read on and get involved, we look forward to hearing from you.
NovAtel Application Suite:
The NovAtel Application Suite is an integrated suite of applications designed to work seamlessly with your OEM7 products.
Whether you are integrating our products with yours, undertaking analysis, or monitoring the real-time output from your device, the NovAtel Application Suite has intuitive applications so you can make the most of our industry-leading technology.
Features and Benefits:
- Integrated suite of applications
- Automatic updates
- Easy-to-use with a workflow-driven design
- Access to contextual help across all applications
Setup & Monitor
Our Setup & Monitor application gives you complete control of your OEM7 receivers. You can connect locally over USB and serial, or remotely over WiFi or Ethernet. With Setup & Monitor, you can audit your data in real-time, and capture your device outputs for quick analysis in our Playback app.
- Device Management: A key feature is the ability to configure and manage many devices, just as easily as one. You can add, group and connect to all your devices from a central location while monitoring the status of those that are connected.
- Fast Receiver Switching: Switch between the multiple connected devices seamlessly to compare or view data.
- Interference Toolkit (ITK): Take control of the local environment with ITK control. Visualize the airwaves and mitigate against interference.
Playback lets you open your logged data to replay it as if you were watching it in real-time. Easily scrub through your data files, export subsets to create shorter files or sit back and watch.
Features and Benefits:
- Interactive Timeline: The interactive timeline highlights key events to help you find the area of interest quickly and easily.
- High Speed Playback: Sit back and watch your data replay at up to 60x real-time.
- Exporting: When analyzing your data, use our interactive timeline to highlight the section you're interested in and export as a new file to share and process more easily.