Testing the Limits: A behind-the-scenes look at extreme testing and GNSS+INS performance
In late 2021, we conducted a successful extreme test of our SPAN GNSS+INS technology in an L39 Albatros civilian jet. We're now ready to share the technical data we gathered while pushing our technologies to their limits.
What you will learn:
- The performance attributes of SPAN GNSS+INS in demanding and extreme applications
- The importance of properly considered IMU selection and installation for your application
- How to design and execute a successful, highly technical test campaign.
Our Expert Speakers:
- Sam Kiley-Kubik, Geomatics Engineer, Hexagon's Autonomy & Positioning division
- Anil Sinha, Geomatics Engineer, Hexagon's Autonomy & Positioning division