GrafNav Static for GNSS-only post-processing
Waypoint software for static processing and network adjustments
GrafNav Static is a GNSS batch static processing and network adjustment package that can establish or check station coordinates or to survey entire static networks. Within minutes, GrafNav Static processes an entire network in a single operation with built-in quality control features. When the processing is complete, GrafNav Static colour-codes the baselines to ensure any problematic vectors are readily distinguished.
With third-party GNSS receiver and generic data format support, GrafNav Static is flexible to work within your existing system. The software leverages local base station differential GNSS processing – also known as post-processed kinematic (PPK) – and base station data from thousands of global reference stations through public networks and/or HxGN SmartNet, then processes forward and backward in time for the most accurate post-processed solution possible.
- Full support for all major constellations and frequencies, including GPS L1/L2/L5, GLONASS L1/L2, BeiDou B1I/B2I/B3I/B1C/B2A, Galileo E1/E5a/E5b and QZSS L1/L2C/L5
- Fast and accurate network adjustment processing
- Manual and automatic loop closure computations
- Ionospheric-free processing for long baselines
- Accurate fixed static solutions
- Third-party GNSS receiver and generic data format compatibility
- Flexible ASCII Export Wizard included
- Direct output to Google Earth and DXF
- HTML quality control reports
- Improved accuracy through forward and reverse processing
- Establish or verify static reference station coordinates with confidence
- Provides down to centimetre-level accuracy
- Leverages decades of GNSS expertise
TerraStar-NRT is a multi-constellation correction service that enables centimetre-level accuracy in post-processing without the need for a base station. High rate satellite clock and orbit products are uploaded to a NovAtel server every 15 minutes to allow for post-processing almost immediately after data collection. When used with the PPP-AR Engine with NovAtel receivers, it provides better horizontal accuracies for short duration surveys. A TerraStar-NRT license is available as a yearly subscription and must be activated in Waypoint Software through the local license manager to use.