GAJT-710MS anti-jam antenna
Interference, jamming and spoofing are growing threats in the marine sector. Whether intentional or unintentional, interference can seriously degrade PNT availability, even to the point of total solution denial. Jammers create excessive radio frequency (RF) noise, overpowering the low power GPS signals and saturating electronics in a GPS receiver front end. Protection of GPS and GNSS signals is necessary for applications requiring assured positioning, navigation and timing (APNT) for continuous and dangerous operations.
GPS Anti-Jam Technology (GAJT) provides a layer of defense against RF interference and jamming attacks. With jammer direction-finding capabilities, enhanced performance and a silent mode feature to avoid detection, the GAJT-710MS is an industry-leading APNT solution.
- Affordable protection for GNSS position, velocity and time
- 40 dB of interference suppression
- Single enclosure system
- Simultaneous GPS L1/L2, QZSS L1/L2, SBAS L1 and Galileo E1 protection
- Supports M-Code on GPS L1 and L2
- Adaptive digital nulling
- Jammer direction-finding
- Silent mode capability
- Marine-hardened enclosure
- Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS)
- Low cost anti-jam protection for marine vessels
- Easy to integrate, ideal for retrofitting
- Anti-jam protection in dynamic multi-jammer scenarios
- Compatible with legacy and modern GNSS receivers, including M-Code
- Provides situational awareness
- Reduced thermal signature
|General Info||Width/Diametre (mm)||289|
|Constellations||GPS, Galileo, QZSS, SBAS|
|Tracking||Max Num of Frequency||Dual|
|Antenna Form Factor||Other|
|Performance||LNA Gain (dB)
Low cost, small form factor
The GAJT-710MS from NovAtel combines a CRPA and null forming electronics into a marine-hardened enclosure that is suitable for installation on a wide range of marine vessels, from small patrol boats to large carriers.
Patented leading-edge technology
Interference mitigation is achieved by applying proprietary digital beamforming algorithms to the signals, creating dynamic nulls to give protection against a wide range of interference sources.
How it works
GAJT mitigates GNSS interference by creating nulls in the antenna gain pattern in the direction of jammers, providing significant anti-jam protection even in dynamic multi-jammer scenarios. The output of the GAJT-710MS is a standard radio frequency (RF) feed, suitable for input to legacy GPS receivers.
Built for the future
GAJT protects L1 and L2 GPS signals. The wide bandwidth of the GAJT-710MS ensures future compatibility with M-Code GPS.