NovAtel Inc. Announces OEM628, FlexPak6 and SMART6-L Firmware Version 6.70013 April 2016
NovAtel Inc. is pleased to announce the release of version 6.700 firmware for OEM628, FlexPak6, and SMART6-L GNSS receivers.
General updates include:
- OEM628 Release (supports OEM628 based platforms)
- Support for Terrastar-L 40 cm PPP service
- Improvements to Terrastar-C convergence times - faster convergence to 20 cm accuracy
- Introduction of TerraStar Speed restrictions. All Land and Agriculture subscriptions are now subject to a speed restriction of 36 m/s (or 129.6 km/h)
- Improved Autosurvey feature. User can auto survey and save up to 32 positions in memory (for use on Smart6-L with RELAY)
- L-band tracking improvements - faster recovery after brief signal blockages
- Fix for use with Virtual Reference Stations (VRS) that re-cycle their base station IDs. RTK position jumps were possible after a loss of NTRIP connection when the VRS location changed but base station ID did not
- Added PGN129027 Position Delta, Rapid Update (10Hz) message to the CAN output messages.
6.700 New Commands:
NovAtel is committed to providing excellent value to our customers in the form of firmware updates and upgrades. By providing this functionality as a firmware update, customers can apply it to their existing receivers, enabling quick changeover and no downtime. This firmware update is available free of charge to all customers.
For more information on NovAtel products and latest firmware, please contact your local sales representative. A complete list of NovAtel dealers is available at: novatel.com/contactus/dealer-network
For more information on NovAtel's OEM6 products, visit: