GNSS-750 Wideband Choke Ring Antenna
Our multi-constellation GNSS-750 delivers next generation wideband choke ring antenna technology. Rugged, low profile construction makes it ideal for reference stations, geological monitoring and other applications requiring a robust high performance antenna. Multi-constellation tracking of GNSS measurements from existing and subsequent satellite constellations makes this antenna future proof.
- Stable phase center
- Ultra-wideband Dorne-Margolin element
- Aluminum alloy construction
- Tracks signals when visible, down to the horizon and below
- High precision measurements
- Increased signal observations ensure higher availability and reliability
- Eliminates need for future redesign
- Rugged construction delivers reliable performance even in harsh environments
- 3D antenna improves low elevation tracking
|General Info||Width/Diameter (mm)||380.00|
|Tracking||Max Num of Frequency||Triple|
|Antenna Form Factor||ChokeRing|
|Performance||LNA Gain (dB)
Superior Performance and Accuracy
The innovative design of this 3D antenna improves low elevation tracking. An insert was added to the choke ring design to enhance multipath rejection based on results from live GIOVE-A, GIOVE-B and L5 signals.
Proven Robust Technology
Utilizing an ultra-wideband Dorne-Margolin antenna element, our GNSS-750 optimizes antenna gain, enabling use with most manufacturers' geodetic receivers. Its sturdy aluminum alloy construction ensures it will withstand difficult environmental conditions.
Note: The GNSS-750 Antenna is not within the scope of the RoHS Directive. It is intended to be used as a Reference Station antenna at a fixed location, over a long period of time, and as such it qualifies to use the “Large-Scale Fixed Installation” RoHS scope exemption.